You are about to make one of the most popular Indian desserts Rasmalai.
- 10 pieces – Rasgulla
- 1 liter – Full fat milk
- 6 tablespoon – Sugar
- 10-12 leaves – Saffron
- 8 pieces – Almond
- 8 pieces – Pistachio
- 1/4th teaspoon – Cardamom
- Make Rasgulla as per the process explained here.
- Add sugar and saffron in the milk and boil it for 20 minutes, till it becomes thick.
- Add half quantity of Almond and Pistachio to the milk.
- Allow the milk to cool down to the room temperature.
- Keep the milk in the fridge.
- After the milk becomes cool, add Rasgulla.
- Add remaining half quantity of almond and pistachio on the top as a topping.
- Now Ras Malai is ready to serve. Serve in a bowl.
One of the most sumptuous Bengali sweets- Rasmalai.