Moderation. i.e. the avoidance of excess or extremes.
- Eat in moderation, control your at a time intake, control your frequency of intake.
- Eat moderately nutrient food. Everything in excess is bad.
- Work in moderation. Excess work exhausts the body. Like machines, body depreciates faster. Less work rusts the body and mind too.
- Exercise in moderation. Do regular exercise – Walking, Jogging, Workout, Yoga. Everything by rotation during the week. Don’t overdo it. Not doing anything is anti- moderation.
- Sleep in moderation, neither short nor excess.
A disciplined life is about moderation.
“My motto is: Live every day to the fullest – in moderation.” Lindsay Lohan (American actress, businesswoman, fashion designer, and singer.)
You may also like: The most ignored but the most important limb of Yoga