“I make a big salad bowl just for myself, double or triple the size of a normal salad.” Joel Fuhrman
Yes, this is a kind of salad Joel Fuhrman is referring above, double or triple size won’t hurt.
This salad is a 5 minutes diet watchers’ dinner dish.
- 2 teaspoon Olive Oil
- ½ cup Cabbage
- ½ cup Capsicum
- ½ cup Tomatoes
- ½ cup Cucumber
- 1/4th cup Sweet Corn
- 5 pieces of Black Olive
- I cup Paneer/ Cottage Cheese
- ½ teaspoon Oregano
- 1/4th teaspoon Chilli flakes
- Pinch of black pepper powder.
- Salt to taste
- Take a nonstick vessel.
- Add oil and heat on a slow flame.
- Add all vegetables and Paneer.
- Then add all seasoning ingredients.
- Mix well with a spatula.
- The dish is ready within 5 minutes.
Garnish with black olive and serve on a plate.
Health Tips: A dish with lots of fiber, protein and low carbs.